Sonoma County Attorney
Roz Bateman Smith
About Our Sonoma County Attorney
A native of Sonoma County, Ms. Bateman Smith provides skilled legal services that include a listening ear for clients and a strong knowledge of courtroom operations. Many years of employment with the Sonoma County Superior Court gives her a unique perspective on the courts and the practical side of practicing law. With all clients, Roz performs as an advocate with an assertive force with the opposing side balanced by a compassionate heart for the clients and children of clients. In addition, Ms. Bateman Smith works will a variety of clients regardless of gender, race or sexual preference.
- Family Law
- Custody and Visitation
- Child and Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Santa Rosa Junior College, A.S., A.A
- Empire College School of Law, J.D. 2012
- Sonoma County Family Law Steering Committee – 2014-present
- Sonoma County Bar Association– Family Law Section, Barristers Section, LGBT Section
- State Bar of California – Family Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Sonoma County Women in Law
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Bay Area Regional Subcommittee – 2015-present
- Sonoma County Family Law Education Committee – 2013-present
- Sonoma County Family Law Rules and Best Practices Committee – 2015-present
- Redwood Empire Collaborative Law Council – 2015-present
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts – 2013-present
- BNI – Business Network International – 2014-present
- Sonoma County Women in Law – 2011-present
- National Association of Professional Women – 2015-present
- Mediation panelist with RECOURSE Mediation Services – 2013-present
Contact Our Sonoma County Attorney Today!
If you’re struggling with debt, our Santa Rosa bankruptcy lawyers can help you seek bankruptcy & debt relief Santa Rosa, North Bay, Lake, Mendocino, Marin, Napa, Solano County, and Sonoma County, CA area.
We also assist in tax resolution, family law, real estate, workplace investigations, employment law, litigation, and financial disputes in California. Call us at 707-596-6641 to schedule a consultation with an experienced Santa Rosa attorney.
Serving Clients Throughout the Santa Rosa, North Bay, and the Sonoma County, CA Area!
Santa Rosa Office
Facing Financial and Family Law Concerns?
Consult our Santa Rosa Family Law and Bankruptcy Attorneys!